Our solution – a program platform is a combination of the cloud service and the desktop application called Pro-Control.online. It is a breakthrough in quality control of medical diagnostic devices, covering all diagnostic tools – from simple dental apparatus to nuclear medicine and hybrid equipment (e.g. PET/CT).
Thanks to our Pro-Control.online platform, all key elements of quality control – diagnostic devices, hospital IT system, phantoms and meters – have been combined, opening up unheard-of possibilities and making the whole process simple and automatic.
The Pro-Control.online desktop application is based on a universal medical images browser supporting the DICOM protocol, in addition to automatic image evaluation also providing tools for manual image examination. First and foremost, Pro-Control.online makes it possible to easily organize and control the quality of any number of diagnostic devices.
Pro-Control.online offers flexibility and scalability of a cloud service, at the same time retaining the potential of the Pro-Control application. It can be used by both a small dental practices and a chain of hospitals across the country and beyond. If many people are responsible for running tests in an organisation, their separate Pro-Control.online installations or individual Pro-Control.online accounts can be combined. It makes it possible to get an insight into how the organization is running from one place.
Because of the division into a cloud service and a desktop application, our platform can offer the assets of both of these solutions, allowing adaptations literally to each and every need.
1. increased productivity and cost reduction – we do not waste working time of qualified personnel for time-consuming image examinations or test results evaluation (also saving energy);
2. increased patient safety (the ALARA principle) – because all devices for image diagnostics are under control, there is no risk of excessive radiation or wrong diagnosis;
3. increased trust in proper operation of diagnostic devices – objective tests show whether a device works properly or not, with any defects easily noticed, diagnosed and corrected;
4. ease of implementation and operation – one platform using telemedicine (the DICOM protocol) to control the quality of any number of diagnostic imaging devices;
5. standardization and synergy – one quality control system in the whole organization;
6. unlimited access – test results are accessible online from anywhere in the world, and from any device equipped with an internet browser;
7. access to an unprecedented amount of information – the platform can combine an unlimited number of users from one organization; test results collected by each of them are accumulated in one place, providing easy and fast access to a huge amount of information from thousands of apparatus;
8. unlimited usage potential – the platform created and developed by us offers unmatched development and adaptation potential to individual needs of each and every user.
Our solution brings a wholly innovative value into the world market of quality control, transforming phantoms and metres from separate, simple and passive tools into much more – into an aggregate that actively supports technicians or medical physicists in controlling their diagnostic apparatus.