Pro-NM NEMA NU 2 Resolution
A phantom for evaluation of spatial resolution of positron emission tomographs (PET).
It is used to characterize the widths of the reconstructed image point spread functions (PSF) of compact radioactive sources.
It has been designed in accordance with the NEMA Nu 2-2012.
Technical data (can be modified to customer specifications):
- five capillaries with an inside diameter of 1 mm and an outside diameter of less than 2 mm
- in the transverse direction the capillary is positioned at 1 cm (to represent the center of the FOV, but positioned to avoid any possible inconsistent results at the very center of the FOV), 10 cm, and 20 cm from the center of the plane
- middle of the capillaries is marked to provide guidance while the radionuclide is introduced
- markers and convenient base with a spirit level for easy and accurate positioning
- optional carrying case (08-120)
- Complies with:
- International Standard: Radionuclide imaging devices – Characteristics and test conditions – Part 1: Positron emission tomographs, International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), 61675-1, Geneva, Switzerland, 1998.
- Performance Measurements of Scintillation Cameras, NEMA Standards Publication No. NU2, National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), Washington, D.C., 2001.
- NEMA 2007/IEC2008
- NEMA 2012/IEC 2008
- CE certified
- manual provides detailed guidelines for carrying out each test, results assessment and registration