Okszow, 14 December 2020
Our Company’s Quality Policy assumes a continuous development and improvement on the solutions offered (the equipment and the software) as well as on medical services provided.
We are making the Policy effective through activities within the framework of the management system implemented and improved in compliance with the following standards: ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 13485:2016, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, with all the staff being involved in the process.
As we understand it, Quality means our customers’ full and complete satisfaction with top-level solutions and services provided, while keeping good prices and maintaining legal, regulatory and voluntarily accepted requirements.
The major objectives of the Policy pursued are as follows:
- Aspiring to meet our Customers’ expectations and caring for their satisfaction with the quality of the solutions offered.
- Guaranteeing safety to the information processed in the Company.
- An ongoing improvement on our solutions so that our Company may always be associated by our Customers with high quality, reliability, ease of use, and technological advantage.
- Effective provision of services for the medical field in a way ensuring our Customers a safe and legally provision of services for the patients.
- Professional cooperation with the Distributors of our products resulting in consumer satisfaction and satisfying sales.
- An ongoing extension of our product range offer, as well as winning new international markets.
- Consistently meeting our Customers’ expectations, legal, regulatory and our own requirements as well as those voluntarily accepted with reference to the company’s operation, including those connected with environment protection, safety at the workplace and safety of the information stored.
- Regular staff training and aiming for their higher qualifications in order to better meet our Customers’ expectations.
- Involving all the staff in the activities for quality, environment, health and safety, and safety of information through consultation and participation in creation, maintenance and improvement of an integrated quality management system.
- Commitment to pollution prevention.
- Commitment to ensure safe and hygienic working conditions in order to eliminate hazards and reduce health and safety risks, prevent injuries and health ailments, accidents, occupational diseases and near misses.
Our Company’s Quality Policy is the framework for setting goals and plays a supreme role, exceeding any other activities, and no actions whatsoever can go against it.
On behalf of the staff and myself, I make a commitment to improving and developing the Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 13485:2016, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Henryk Kartaszyński, MSc